About CRR Academy
Transforming the way people and organizations learn so they can achieve their greatest ambitions.
What is CRR Academy?
CRR Academy is the new online learning portal in technical online training courses and ecourses, also referred to as e-learning. This portal enables professionals to learn hot in demand subjects and progress in their careers. We have the best online programs available in different areas.
Message from Founder & CEO
My passion is teaching. During years that I have been teaching I have developed ways to deliver permanent knowledge to students. I feel that I was forced to do this because most of my students work full time and I realized that the only time I had to teach them was the time they are engaged with me.
NCCER Instructor Certification
No. 18103695, in the following:
- Craft Instructor Core Curriculum (view image).
- Curriculum Performance Evaluator Core Curriculum (view image)
- Craft Instructor Electrical (view image).
- Curriculum Performance Evaluator Electrical (view image).
- Curriculum Proctor (view image).
- SME – Subject Matter Expert (in electrical, computer, clinical and biomedical engineering).
- Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering. University of Miami (view image).
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. University of Miami (view image).
- Specialist in Industrial Engineering Technology. Technology Training Center San Juan Bosco, Spain (view image).
What People to Say About Professor Rios
Professor Rios teaches us real problems that exist every day in hospitals. But his work does not stop there. He has taken the to the class engineers from a company as accredited as General Electric to tell us about their professional experiences. No other professor has done this for us.
I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am of having you as my former professor. However, to me YOU ARE MY PROFESSOR FOR LIFE! You not only taught the school material at hand, but you also taught me about REAL life. I remember one time, because of my TYPE 2 diabetes, I was feeling discouraged and wanted to quit, but you told me that I’m bigger than any sickness in my life, and now, I no longer have type 2, and I sincerely thank you for that.
I recognize that with Professor Rios I learned to investigate through the internet and to locate data about circuits I did not know. In their classes not only spoke of devices and circuits (hardware), or data and algorithms (software), but also of the new communication and learning relationships, based on teamwork, and the possibility of establishing relationships based on mutual benefit, assertiveness and active instruction.
I wanted to once again express my heartfelt gratitude to you for being so instrumental in my current career success. I was reluctand at first about choosing Cleveland Clinic as my externship site because of the distance and the commute. But in the end it was worth it. I feel my experience at Cleveland Clinic was a key to being hired at GE Healthcare first as an intern and then as a permanent employee.